Welcome to St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School and thank you for your interest.
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our Online Application as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application.
Create an Online Application
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you.
Tuition & Fees2018-2019 Rates and Fees
- SCHOOL VISIT: Families interested in enrolling a child at St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School are encouraged to visit with the Head of School and tour the campus. A private tour of our school — it’s simply the best way to experience the inviting, personal, caring and academic atmosphere we provide students every day.
- APPLICATION: Submit a completed online application along with the non-refundable application fee, report card, teacher referral and request for school records.
- New applicants are required to take part in a teacher interview and are administered an academic assessment to evaluate learned knowledge and identify areas of strength and weakness that need to be addressed to optimize the learning experience. At Preschool and Kindergarten levels, students are evaluated in terms of readiness. Prospective students identified as not meeting the minimum age appropriate readiness and behavior standard to benefit from classroom activities and instruction will generally not be accepted for admission to St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School.
- New applicants in Pre-K 3 through Kindergarten must have reached, by September 1st, 3 years of age for PreK-3 class, 4 years of age for the PreK-4 class, and 5 years of age for Kindergarten. School readiness evaluations administered by school personnel allow teachers to develop individualized expectations for each student. The minimum requirement for admission to St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School is age appropriate readiness and behavior to benefit from grade level classroom activities and instruction.
- ENROLLMENT: Upon the student’s acceptance to the school, parents will receive an online enrollment agreement via email. In this agreement, you will be asked to complete online enrollment forms and set-up your online payment plan through FACTS Tuition Management Services. This is a required step and it gives you flexibility to choose bank accounts, dates for withdrawals, and can be updated and changed at any time. Upon setup of your FACTS account, you will be asked to make your Enrollment Payment. Once you have completed Online Enrollment Forms and set up your payment plan you will submit your enrollment for review. Once all information has been reviewed and all information is verified you will be notified as the status of enrollment. It is imperative that you complete the enrollment process in a timely manner to ensure a spot for your child.
Admission is guided by the following criteria:
- Academic achievement appropriate to the grade level (at the Preschool and Kindergarten level this is determined in terms of readiness)
- Aptitude and behavioral patterns for academic work
- Family belief in the value of a private school education in a Christian environment
St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School admits those children who meet academic requirements and, in good judgment, will benefit most from the school’s curriculum and environment. Positions are offered to qualified students as space permits. Families will receive notification of acceptance as soon as the application process and teacher interviews are completed. To reserve the student’s place for the next school year, online enrollment must be completed. this includes the enrollment fee and submission of all forms required. When a class reaches maximum enrollment, a waiting list is developed consisting of all qualified applicants, and parents will be notified should a vacancy occur.
St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School serves children who will benefit from an exceptional differentiated education experience. St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship, athletic and other school programs.
A student’s ability to contribute to and benefit from the learning process determines his or her admission to St. Cyprian’s—not the family’s economic circumstances. To achieve that end, we are committed to providing financial assistance to qualified students whose families cannot afford our full charges. Financial aid decisions are based on a family’s need as calculated by St. Cyprian’s Financial Aid Committee and the school’s ability to support that need. We are so grateful to have community partners that continue to provide gifts each year that allow us to offer a scholarship program to our families.
St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School will utilize the secure online service of FACTS Grant & Aid to process financial aid applications. The application for financial aid can be accessed through your Online Application/Enrollment account. FACTS provides a need-based financial aid analysis service, which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. All information submitted by the family is kept secure and confidential.
As a reminder, you must reapply each year. Once you have completed your tax forms for the current year, you may apply for the upcoming school year. Timely submission is important. Deadline to apply for Financial Aid is April 30th. No assurance is made that a scholarship will be renewed for successive school years because monies available for scholarships vary from year to year depending upon the individual gifts and foundation grants received.
Please note that if you have not been accepted and enrolled in St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School and do not submit your online application for financial aid by the deadline, you will not be eligible for consideration.